Training Camps are a great way to get up close to the action before the season starts.
We have key some tips before you head out the door:
1. A fully charged phone. Picture leaving the house to see your fave player and only to find- No battery Life! There are so many charging options but one of our fave is a mophie.
2. Sunscreen! A burn is not the way you want to remember the day. A great option that beauty guru, Corinna Cooke, told us about is Neutrogena Dry Touch with Helioplex technology. Because this sunscreen has a dry finish, makeup can easily be applied on top of it without feeling slimy.
3. Comfortable shoes do not have to be frumpy. We love Tieks as an alternative to your usual athletic wear. They come in many different colors to represent your Team in style AND comfort.
4. Team Spirit can still be fun and fashionable. Check out Firedaughter clothing as an alternative to stand out in the crowd.
5. A great bag. The NFL bag policy is in place (see below) and that means you need to be ready to keep it light. We suggest a crossbody for more security. Who really wants a clear bag to flaunt your goods? And ladies... do NOT leave your purse in the car just ripe for the taking. Leave it safe at home.
The NFL Stadium Security Policy is in effect. Teams are limiting the size and type of bags that fans (female and male) may bring into Stadiums.
Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”, including one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the entry gate.