You are still in the midst of the holiday shuffle and you have guests coming over to watch the games. It is week 16 for the NFL and we are guessing you might be tired. We have a simple but fantistic recipe to the rescue! Bacon Wrapped Meatballs! Our kids loved them as much as the guests at our last get together. We would suggest making a double batch because these will disappear like magic! They were so good they were featured in Emma Magazine's Winter Issue.
Simple Bacon Wrapped Meatball Recipe
1 lb bacon, cut slices in half (tip- do not get thick sliced bacon)
36 meatballs (or as many as you have bacon slices)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. LIne a pan with parchment paper
3. Cut a pound of bacon strips in half and wrap them around meatballs (if you are in a time crunch use store bought, fully cooked Italian meatballs. Make sure to leave them out of the freezer to thaw before wrapping them with bacon.) securing the bacon in place with a toothpick.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, depending on how you like your bacon.
5. Extra Points for adding some additional flavor! We suggest mixing a pinch of salt and brown sugar and cayene during he last 5 minutes of baking.
6. Place on a platter like this beauty from The Julia Knight Collection.
Photography: Fully Alive Photography
Recipe and Styling: Victoria Canada Weddings and Events
Platter: The Julia Knight Collection
Football Bettys Featured: Emma Magazine Winter Issue
Floral: Camelback Flower Shop
Location: Private Residence